-
June 21st, 2001, 11:53 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Hello,
Hello,
I need the promix from Uwe Kindler. On his site: http://www.htwm.de/ukindler/index2 he writes, that this software is free. I wrote an email to him to get the download-link, but he still didn?t answered me.
My question: Who knows the link for downloading the Software promix directly?
Kleusl
-
June 29th, 2001, 04:26 PM
#2
Inactive Member
I just found out that one can download the Promixer without sending an e-mail. Just go to: http://www.htwm.de/ukindler/index2.php
By the way, what's your experiences regarding this Promixer? I tried it out for a couple of months ago and my system definatelty became more unstable than before so I reinstalled the Terratec mixer again.
-
July 1st, 2001, 10:28 PM
#3
HB Forum Owner
Uwe likes to keep track of the number of people that use his program. So if you download the program through this link, it would be polite that you still send him an email. It's the least you can do for this free program.
Also: if your computer behaves unstable because of his program it's useful to report this to him. Preferrably in detail (description of your system etc.).
Greetings,
Arnoud.
-
July 3rd, 2001, 03:18 AM
#4
Inactive Member
Thank you for the url.
My computer works stable with this wonderful mixer.
Last week Uwe Kindler did the promix on a public page, so you don?t need a link from him.
By this way: Uwe, thank you for the software.
Kleusl
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks